Helping Grantseekers Navigate the Funding Landscape and Develop Competitive Proposals
Grants Alerts (Weekly):
- Every Monday, learn about the previous week’s grant solicitations of interest from federal agencies and select private foundations.
- Alerts are broken up into research and programmatic grant opportunities in the Higher Education and Health sectors.
Grants Projections (Monthly):
- Each month, Hanover looks three months ahead at major grant competitions in the Higher Education, Health, and K-12 sectors.
- Projections provide details on program background, key deadlines, and timelines for engaging Hanover.
Grants Webinars (Monthly):
- Every month, Hanover conducts webinars on various topics of interest to our members to strengthen grantsmanship skills and deepen the knowledge of funding mechanisms
Grants Calendars (Bimonthly):
- Hanover produces a specialized calendar twice each month, mapping out grant opportunities of interest to different types of institutions and to faculty in different focus areas.
Grants Portal (Member Exclusive):
- Hanover's Grants Portal offers our members detailed toolkits, dashboards, and more to help members stand out and stay competitive in the crowded grants marketplace.
- Our Grants Learning Center offers on-demand grantsmanship training designed specifically for higher education professionals. Online training, resources, and tools can be accessed at anytime from anywhere. Contact your Hanover Content Director for your unique institutional referral code.