Helping Grantseekers Navigate the Funding Landscape and Develop Competitive Proposals
Grants Alerts (Weekly):
- Every Monday, learn about the previous week’s grant solicitations of interest from federal agencies and select private foundations.
- Alerts are broken up into research and programmatic grant opportunities in the Higher Education and Health sectors.
Grants Projections (Monthly):
- Each month, Hanover looks three months ahead at major grant competitions in the Higher Education, Health, and K-12 sectors.
- Projections provide details on program background, key deadlines, and timelines for engaging Hanover.
Grants Webinars (Monthly):
- Every 6-12 weeks, Hanover conducts webinars on various topics of interest to our members to strengthen grantsmanship skills and deepen the knowledge of funding mechanisms
Grants Calendars (Bimonthly):
- Hanover produces a specialized calendar twice each month, mapping out grant opportunities of interest to different types of institutions and to faculty in different focus areas.